Sunday, July 27, 2008

More beta pics from Northrend

Hey folks,

Well as promised, here are more pictures from the WoW:Wraith of the Lich King beta. These first batch of photos are from some places I had already been, but ended up going back to and was able to find some more cool parts to explore.

Most of the pictures are of Borean Tundra again. This time around I decided to explore the west cost of the zone and got to see one of the Horde starting cities as well as some familiar faces as well as the new siege vehicles. And yes, that is Kel'thuzad that I had targeted near a Horde city. Not exactly Mr. Friendly I tell you.

Anyway, once I got out of Borean Tundra, I went west again back into Dragonblight for a little bit. There I ran into a really huge stone mob walking around on "The Path of the Titans" as well as got to see undead mobs resurrecting dead dragons into frost wyrms.

Finally I went north from Dragonblight and wound up at the entrance way to Storm Peaks again. There are no mobs there yet, but the entrance way area, called "Crystalsong Forrest", was still amazing looking and I snapped a few shots there before I got ported back to Howling Fjord by Blizzard for going into a area that wasn't ready yet.

Enjoy the pics, will have a fresh batch up really soon.

-P. Knight



















































































No comments: