Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Tropic Thunder Screening

Hey folks,

Yesterday I was able to score some tickets for a early showing up of the upcoming comedy flick, Tropic Thunder. I will be seeing the film tonight, a good month before its actual release. Due to this, I will be trying to hammer out a fast review of course since I know this is one of the bigger comedies people have been looking forward to. Plus, I will submit my review over to Ain't It Cool News to see if they will post it as well since I know they love getting early reviews of films.

Anyway, just wanted to give a heads up since I have been slacking on posts lately. Hope to have the review up tonight or tomorrow depending on how long the film runs. And for those who didn't catch it, here was the cool little promo vid the Tropic Thunder cast did for the Mtv Movie Awards a few weeks ago. Enjoy!

-P. Knight


No comments: